Planning an event takes lots of work. Committee number 1 planned and organised our Walk to school Day.
1. Finding a need in our community. Fawad’s story.
2. Listening to road accident stories.
- Mrs Hoppy- Was playing on the road and was hit by a car when she was a little girl.
- Abass- Ran across the road and just missed being hit by a car.
- Miss Cervenjak- Was in a car accident when she was a little girl and was in hospital for a long time.
3. Learning How to be road safe. Why we need road rules.
4. Meeting people who help us stay safe in our Community.
5. Planning Our Walk to School Day
- Finding Volunteers
- Information Posters
- Mapping out where we live
- Organising the meeting spots
6. Enjoying our safe and healthy walk to school with our friends and teachers!